Below is a list of some of the things you can find there:
• Check the St. Matthew’s Christmas Card Drop Boxfor any possible Christmas cards left there that may belong to you;
• Check for your 2014 Contribution Statement;
• Contribution Envelopes for 2015. If you would like envelopes – please notify Sue Turo, Financial Secretary;
• New Worship Schedules that begin on February 2nd. Please pick up your copy. THANK YOU for your service to St. Matthew’s;
• Ashby 2015 Calendars are available. Please take one home for your use during the coming year. We are most grateful to Maurer Funeral Home for underwriting the cost of the calendars again this year, and
• The Book for Altar Flower Memorials and Thanksgivings. You are invited to reserve your special date for Sundays throughout the year. More than one memorial or thanksgiving may be given on a Sunday. The cost for each flower arrangement is $25.00. (Reminder: flowers are not placed on the alter during Lent.)
Here you can enjoy the Christmas Eve Pageant from St. Matthew’s 7:30pm service, as well as the sermon from Mother Carrie. Merry Christmas!