Please save the date: January 16th!
10:00 am – 2:00 pm (drop in whenever you can) Activities for all ages:
- Bake cookies and make sandwiches for the Samaritan Center
- Learn how to make Communion Bread for St. Matthew’s
- Learn how to knit prayer shawls or scarves for the Samaritan Center
- Watch a movie dealing with racism and justice
- Read books written by the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Listen to the famous “I Have a Dream” speech/sermon
- Hear children’s books about Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Join in prayer for peace, dignity, justice, and reconciliation
- … and perhaps even more activities!
All are invited, and encouraged to bring friends! Bring a few bucks and we might order out for pizza!